- in Sarah’s studio in her home, located in Paradise, NL
- for children grades K-12
- typically half an hour a week for private lessons
- 1 hour for intermediate/advanced students
- 45 minutes for group lessons
- Music for Little Mozarts*
- Piano Adventures by Nancy and Randall Faber*
- Royal Conservatory of Music*
- Supplementary books and music are used to cater to individual tastes and abilities.
*(Curriculum includes corresponding theory)
Preparation Available For:
- Kiwanis Music Festival
- Royal Conservatory Exams
In Between Lessons:
Parents are very important to the success of the musical development of the child. It is important that the child feels the support of the parent therefore I suggest, especially at the beginning levels, a parent be present while the child is practicing or working on any homework assigned. Practice times should be consistent, 5 days a week ( beginners starting with 10-15 minute sessions and increasing as needed ) and at times when there is little distraction.
Note: Please make sure that hands are clean prior to coming to lessons, many other hands will be playing the same piano!